About My Cats

About My Cats

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Today marks a very sad day for me, it is the 3rd Anniversary of my precious lil Baby Meow Meow who crossed the Rainbow Bridge in 2012. Losing Baby was so much more painful than I realized. Saying goodbye to a special cat can be the hardest thing of all. Although it has been 3 years since her passing on, not a day goes by that I do not think of her. A dear and sweet companion, I loved her from the start. In her short life of 9 months, I am remorseful and she'll never be forgotten. She is playing and running free with her furiends, Doodle, Quirky the Blind Kitten, Tigerstar, Stevie The "No Eyes" Racoon, Gracie The Mini Lion and many others. I look forward to our reunion at the Rainbow Bridge some day. feeling emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment