About My Cats

About My Cats

Saturday 28 November 2015

Mommy:  Oreo and Tigger have stopped fighting with each other. Tigger is more sensible so the DIY kitchen gate that separated them is no longer in use. To ease me in cleaning the two cat toilets at the same time, I moved Oreo's cat toilet from the living room to the kitchen. Initially, Oreo kept looking for his cat toilet in the living room...LOL! After I have spoken to him that his cat toilet has been moved to the kitchen, he started to pee in his cat toilet. He is a smart cat. Love you Oreo.

P/S This is better arrangement for me because my fingers are painful (Heberden's nodes). I can clean two cat toilets in the kitchen and sweep the floor at the same time. The living room is free from litter sand.
#Cats #Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment